FEDERAL AND STATEWIDE OFFICES
- President of the United States: Hillary R. Clinton
- U.S. Senator from Pennsylvania: Kate McGinty
- Pennsylvania Attorney General: Josh Shapiro
- Pennsylvania State Treasurer: Joe Torsella
- Pennsylvania Auditor general: Eugene A. DePasquale
- U.S. Congress – 2nd Pennsylvania District: Dwight Evans
- U.S. Congress – 7th Pennsylvania District: Mary Ellen Balchunis
- U.S. Congress – 8th Pennsylvania District: Steve Santarsiero
- Pennsylvania State Senate – 1st District: Lawrence Farnese
- Pennsylvania State Senate – 16th District: Nancy Dean
- Pennsylvania State House of Representatives – 61st District: Ron Wilkerson
- Pennsylvania State House of Representatives – 146th District: Joe Ciresi
- Pennsylvania State House of Representatives – 182nd District: Brian Sims
- Pennsylvania State House of Representatives – 183rd District: Phillips Armstrong, Sr.
- Pennsylvania State House of Representatives – 200th District: Christopher Rabb
- Pennsylvania State House of Representatives – 202nd District: Jared Solomon
No information yet.
We urge all our members to be involved in this extraordinarily critical election cycle. At very few other times in our lives has an election been more important for our democracy. We MUST participate–on the ground, on the phone, person-to-person, monetarily. Let’s hold true to our ADA values and invest in good government for our future by taking action in all the ways that we can.
Listed also are four websites through which you can volunteer for the campaigns of Hillary Clinton and Katie McGinty. We will add others. Websites not listed can be found by googling the candidate’s name.
For Hillary and Katie:
Neighborhood Networks and Move On (Philadelphia and suburbs)
This post was written by sepaada